Light scattering analysis of particles in suspension to ascertain their size and surface charge characteristics.
5 mm to 7 mm diameter
- Dynamic image analysis (QicPic)
- Laser Diffraction (Helos)
1 nm to 50 mm diameter:
- Electrophoretic laser light scattering instrument (Mobius)
- Dynamic laser light scattering instrument (NanoStar DLS)
- Multi angle laser light scattering instrument (Helios MALS)
- Flow Field Flow Fractometer (FlFFF)
To schedule analyses or instrument time, contact Professor W.P. Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 801-664-8289). Please attach a signed user agreement as well requested dates to facilitate scheduling on the instrument use calendar.